“My motto in life, of which I taught my pre-schoolers and applies to my classes and training now, is you never say I can’t, you always say, I’ll try my best! For the only way to know if you can is to try.”
Although she grew up taking dance, playing softball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and running track, it wasn’t until Laura joined BBP that her inner athlete truly came out. Her love of helping others obtain their fitness goals inspired her to resign from her 9-year career as a public school teacher.
• Certified Personal Trainer, Strength & Functional Training, and Xtreme HIIT Kickboxing, Beast Mode Athletics 2014
• CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
• University of Iowa, BA in Elementary Education with Early Childhood and Mathematics Specializations
• 2013 NPC Warrior Open Bikini 7th Place, Class B
• 2013 NPC Warrior Novice Bikini 10th Place, Class C
• 2014 Warrior Women’s Figure, 3rd Place