Courtney Samuel has over 20 years of personal training and group fitness experience. After a short stint in the NFL, Courtney established Perseverance Athletic Performances—a personal training company based on the sole purpose of training athletes and people with general health and fitness needs. With plenty of accolades and features in national and local media, he is known as the best trainer around!
Body Building/Competition Training
Sports Strength & Conditioning
- ACE PT and Fitness Certified. Pursuing CSCS Certification
- National Physique Committee (NPC) Bodybuilding Competitor
- Strength & Condition Coach for Metro State 2011-2012
- NDSU football, Cornerback 1996-2000
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Former Systems Engineer, Sun Microsystems and IT Consultant, IQ Business Group
- North Dakota State University – BS in Computer Information Systems
Full bio www.courtneysamuel.com
I believe in integrating all types of training and techniques because they originate from athletes and the old school lifters. I always recommend in lifting heavy to truly change your body.
“To have clients tell and write me about how I changed their lives, I feel truly blessed that I can make that kind of impact and flattered to be a part of their life-changing experience.”
Men’s Health and Wahl Grooming have teamed up to tell the stories of four innovative and extraordinary real guys who have turned their greatest passions into some of their greatest achievements — all while doing it with style.