About Jennifer Samuel
“BOSS LADY” & MASTER BODY DESIGNER
Jennifer Samuel has over 10 years of personal training, 15 years of fitness instruction, and 30 years of dance experience. She is also the creator of Beast Mode Athletics, a fitness education and certification program. Jennifer is known as “beast mode”, “game changer”, or “energizer bunny”.
Weight Training · Strength & Functional Training · HIIT · Tae-Bo/Cardio Kickboxing · Spinning/Indoor Cycling · Boxing · Dance Instruction
It’s all about having a mind and body connection. When your mind is focused, your body will follow.
Jennifer’s active lifestyle was ingrained into her habits at a young age. Her father and grandfather played competitive tennis until they were in their 70s, and her aunt competed in the 1988 Seoul Olympics.
Jennifer was a competitive athlete from varsity to club sports, but dance and fitness was her passion and served as her creative and physical outlet.
After graduating college, she earned a senior management position at a consulting firm, and saw teaching fitness as a hobby and stress reliever. She didn’t see the writings on the wall until she joined Courtney at BBP’s 17th and Grant gym. The values her family gave to her are reflected in how she trains her clients, even creating a waiting list when they opened the BBP Penthouse in 2010. She said good-bye to the corporate world and finally turned her life-long passion into her career.
WITH MY CORPORATE AND ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE, I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BUILD PROGRAMS AND STRIVE FOR PERFECTION. I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF TRAINING AND TEACHING! SHARING AND EDUCATING MY LOVE OF HEALTH IS SUCH A LIBERATING FEELING.
- Mad Dogg Athletic Spin certified
- Trainer of the Denver Outlaw Dance Team 2012-2014
- ISCA Kickboxing
- USA Boxing Coach Level 1 certified
- Cardio Kickboxing, Tae-Bo certified Tran’s Martial Arts 2000-2002
- Yellow belt in Taekwondo
- Boxing with Fareed Samad of Train2Perfection 2009-2013
- Body Pump 2009
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- 8 years of club volleyball
- Fitness modeling
- 16 years dance direction and instruction
- Denver Bronco Cheerleader, 2000-2003
- 4 years Demi-Divas Dance Director at Dance West in Boulder
- Principal Dancer, FACC and Philippine Heritage Foundation under the direction Dolly Banzon
- Trained at the San Francisco Ballet, Bolshoi Ballet, The Edge, Millenium, and Arvada Center of the Performing Arts.
- Extensive training in ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, figure skating, Filipino cultural
- Competitor Magazine, Best Personal Trainer 2014
- 2014 NPC Northern Figure Championship, Open 3rd and Master’s 4th
- Competitor Magazine, Best Personal Trainer 2013
- Competitor Magazine, Best Personal Trainer 2012
- 2011 NPC Northern Colorado Bikini Championship, 1st Place A Class
- Trainer of NPC fitness competitors 2011-2014, finished top 5
- Denver Bronco Cheerleader, 2000-2003. Received the 2001 DBC Defensive Line Award
- Background and extra dancer in Dru Hill’s “Enter the Dragon” music video
- Featured in Filipinas Magazine, The Denver Post, bio highlights on Fox 31, San Francisco’s Channel 9 and 9NEWS Denver
- Received a Volleyball Defense Specialist Award, Metro State College Camp
- Former Director of Marketing, Red Book Solutions
- Business Analyst and Creative Consultant, LaRush Consulting
- Pursuing Master’s Exercise Science Pedagogy
- CU Denver – BA in Communications & Marketing
Contact Jennifer for a consultation: 303 717 4678
WHAT JEN’S CLIENT’S SAY
Jennifer truly understands a woman’s body and provides the work and compassion to help you persevere.
I am so excited and blown away by the results that I have seen over the past few months.
Because I have been eating clean, pushing past my limit while weight training and participating in the high-intensity classes at BBP–I’m so proud to say my body is completely transformed!
I can truly say that I have reached goals that I didn’t think I could reach because of Jennifer’s vision and guidance.
Jennifer is an amazing trainer. Her no-nonsense approach and gentle ability to push you further than you ever thought your body could go delivers results.
You build strength mentally and physically. You’re given a personal diet plan and the motivation to keep going!