About Courtney Samuel
OWNER & MASTER TRAINER
Courtney Samuel has over 20 years of personal training and group fitness experience. With plenty of accolades and features in national and local media, he is known as the best trainer around!
Complex Training · Body Building/Competition Training · Nutrition Management · TRX · Athletic Training · Sports Strength & Conditioning · Personalized Programs
I believe in integrating all types of training and techniques because they originate from athletes and the old school lifters. I always recommend in lifting heavy to truly change your body. “To have clients tell and write me about how I changed their lives, I feel truly blessed that I can make that kind of impact and flattered to be a part of their life-changing experience.”
After a short stint in the NFL, Courtney established Perseverance Athletic Performances—a personal training company based on the sole purpose of training athletes and people with general health and fitness needs.
I FINALLY REALIZED MY DREAMS OF PLAYING PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL WERE OVER, BUT IT DIDN’T MEAN I COULDN’T HAND DOWN MY KNOWLEDGE, LOVE OF THE GAME, AND PASSION FOR TRAINING TO OTHERS. WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN HEALTH AND FITNESS, I CAN HELP ANYONE ACCOMPLISH THEIR FITNESS GOALS.
- ACE PT and Fitness Certified. Pursuing CSCS Certification
- National Physique Committee (NPC) Bodybuilding Competitor
- Strength & Condition Coach for Metro State 2011-2012
- NDSU football, Cornerback 1996-2000
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Top 25 NFL Draft Member, New Orleans Saints
- 2015 WNBF Front Range Pro, 1st Place Overall Heavyweight and Pro Card
- 2012 NPC Max Muscle Natural BB 1st Master 35-40, 1st Open Heavyweight
- 2011 NPC Max Muscle Natural Bodybuilding 1st Place Overall Heavyweight
- 2009 NPC Max Muscle Natural Bodybuilding, 1st Place Overall Heavyweight, 1st Place Drug-Free For Life
- 2009 NPC Mountain States Peak 1st Place Open Heavyweight
- 2009 NPC Axis Lab Natural Bodybuilding, 2nd Place Overall Heavyweight
- Has been featured in The New York Times, The Denver Post, Fox 31, and Channel 7 and 9 News
- Former Systems Engineer, Sun Microsystems and IT Consultant, IQ Business Group
- North Dakota State University – BS in Computer Information Systems
Contact Courtney for a consultation: 303 506 3253
Does your middle or high school student aspire to be a college student athlete?
Call or email Courtney for details: firstname.lastname@example.org